Sunday 23 December 2012

Brugges, Belgium.

This month I decided to go on a christmas break to Brugges in Belgium with my boyfriend. It was sooo cheap to get there because we got a ferry which one 2 for 1 so was around 73 pounds for both of us which includes an overnight ferry stay there and back! Once you get there you also get picked up by the coach and taken into Brugges, we decided to stay an extra night to see as much as possible. Brugges is very pretty and so festive this time of year as it has a massive Christmas market and ice skating rink. We visited Ice Magic as soon as we got there which is an exhibition totally made out of ice which was incredible. We made sure we visited the museum in the town hall just off the square and climbed over 300 steps to the top of the main tower in the square which had amaaaazing views. I ended up buying copious amounts of Belguim chocolate and drank way to much flavoured beer! I had such a good time and it made me feel so Christmassy, I would recommend going to everyone!

Merry Christmas,
 Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment