Monday 3 December 2012

Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Foam Masque


Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Foam Masque: £5.99

When it comes to hair the bigger the better for me and I am always looking for new ways to inject volume into my hair. When I saw this thickening foam masque in superdrug I was slightly sceptical wether a foam masque could actually make your hair thicker! However it was buy one get from free on the fat hair product range so I gave in and bought this along with the volume boosting hairspray. The instructions tell you to massage this into your scalp when in the shower then wash off after 3 minutes. However when I massaged it in it totally seemed to disappear and couldn't feel the product on my hair at all let alone make it feel thicker! I rinsed my hair anyway and towelled dried it. My hair did feel a bit stiffer, as if I hadn't used conditioner on my hair which when blow dryer did lift the roots slightly but not enough for my liking! Overall I don't think this product is worth the money and I won't be re-purchasing but I will definitely be keeping up my search for a volume boosting product that really works!
Has anyone ever found a hair product that thickens and boosts hair volume? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment